We were pleased to join the Diocese of Nottingham and Southwell Multi Academy Trust from 1st September 2016. This is a very positive move forward for our school and one which will benefit every member of the school community.
For KS2 (Key Stage 2) assessment results we have to publish additional information concerning:
- % of pupils who've achieved the expected standard in writing, reading & maths
- average progress that pupils have made in reading between KS1 and KS2
- average progress that pupils have made in writing between KS1 and KS2
- average progress that pupils have made in maths between KS1 and KS2
- % of pupils who've achieved a higher standard in reading, writing and maths
- our pupils' average score in the reading test
- our pupils' average score in the maths test
Please see the link to the DFE website below which will display these results.
Additionally for those children who sat the Key Stage 2 tests in May 2015 we are required to publish information on percentages of pupils who improved by 2 or more levels between Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. Our results are as follows: